As people, process, data, and things become more connected, the demand for security professionals is rapidly increasing. Cisco Certified Network Associate Security (CCNA Security) offers basic knowledge and skills required to secure Cisco networks. CCNA Security training program builds the skills you need to get hired and succeed in jobs related to network security. The course structure is designed to develop a working knowledge of network security principles, tools, and configurations. The course validates participants with the ability to design, implement, and support security for networked devices. The career pathways offered by the course includes network security specialist, security administrator, network security engineer, information security professionals, and more.
Any valid Cisco CCENT, CCNA Routing and Switching, or any CCIE certification can act as a prerequisite.
- Introduction to the security threats facing modern network infrastructures
- Secure network device access
- Implementation of AAA on network devices
- Mitigation of threats to networks using ACLs
- Implementation secure network management and reporting
- Mitigation of common Layer 2 attacks
- Implementation of Cisco IOS firewall feature set
- Implementation of Cisco IOS IPS feature set
- Implementation of sitetosite IPSec VPNs
- Administration of Effective security policies
Duration : 90 hours